CANCEL YOUR UTILITA CONTRACT IN SECONDS
Utilita is the only Pay As You Go Smart Energy supplying company in the UK founded in 2003 by Bill Bullen. The main drive for starting the company was to free the customers overcharged and poorly serviced. It was based on providing an energy option that is fairer and at a better service. It started small, and it has managed to become the number one choice of energy provision for over 80,000 homes. Since 2008, after the company installed its first smart meter, its technology has drastically changed.
Utilita ensures transparency and gives its customers control over their energy usage through the invention of their Utilita app. Through the app, the company saves a lot of money which is a win for clients. It is an energy company, and also it is involved in national charities such as Cancer Research UK and other local ones. It provides consultations and face-to-face customer service, assuring clients of their top-notch deliveries.
Benefits of Utilita Subscription
● Customers are served with accurate bills. With Utilita, there are no more estimates. Their smart meters are designed in the latest technology to ensure customers pay for the energy they use. They record the energy usage accurately.
● It provides clients with the ability to monitor energy usage at their homes. The Utilita energy company has an award-winning app that ensures better service. The home display also helps consumers monitor their power usage.
● It offers one fair price to all customers. It ensures no hidden fees, and hence you have peace of mind when using Utilita energy.
How to Cancel Utilita
The company provides an opportunity for anyone who is not comfortable with their services to exit at will. The firm, besides, provides a 14 day cooling-off period from the day of contract signing for anyone willing to withdraw from the agreement.
Also, if you want to switch from Utilita, it is easy. It would be best if you were looking for an alternative supplier. If your Pay as You Go meter has a debt of £20 – £500, you need a supplier who will transfer you with the debt. Or,
● To cancel over the phone, call Utilita customer service through 03452072000
● Inquire about speaking to one of their representatives
● Give the representative all your customer details plus your contract number
● Request them to cancel your contract.
All to-be and existing clients of Utilita can benefit from the below information;
Company contact details
Write to the company at Freepost RTXA-BEUG-KLGH, Utilita Energy Limited, Hutwood Court, Bournemouth Road, Chandler’s Ford SO53 3QB
To get any help with their services, contact Utilita customer service through 0345 207 2000
For complaints call 0345 072 000
Email address: [email protected]
You can also reach them through Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
To sign to Utilita contract, the company will require your details such as name, email address, location, date of birth, phone number, and other elements of your current household.
- Banking & Payments
- Internet & Mobile
- Movies & Series
- Political Party