CANCEL YOUR BRISTOL ENERGY CONTRACT IN SECONDS
Bristol Energy is a company that supplies the national domestic and business market with gas and electricity. The city council-owned it before they sold it to Together energy due to significant losses in 2020. At competitive prices, it offers three simple tariffs, and all are green options. 100% renewable electricity is provided.
Simple, fair, and transparent are the codes of the company. Fighting fuel poverty, helping Bristol communities, and increasing energy generation are some of the things covered from reinvesting the money. Out of 25 energy firms, Bristol Energy is ranked 16th place as rated by the public members.
Benefits of having this contract or subscription
When you subscribe or get into contact with Bristol Energy, you enjoy several benefits. Some of these benefits include:
• No exit fees.
• In case of an increase in our product charges, the company notifies the clients at least 30 days in advance. This helps you to have the chance of changing the supplier before the price change is affected.
• Before you agree to supply the company’s product to your property, you can execute a standard check.
• The security deposit the company asks you to pay is refunded to you after six months.
• Reasonable time to pay it is allocated.
• A 30 days advance notice is given to a client if the changes they want to make could disadvantage them.
Required documents/personal details and all contact details of the company
• Customer’s name and address
• Products received
• Reason for cancellation
• Mobile number
• Date contract was signed
• Customer’s signature and date
• Free telephone number – 0808-189-4072 (Monday- Friday, 8am to 6pm)
• Email address – [email protected].
How to unsubscribe and all the cancellation procedures
From the period you receive the welcoming park from Bristol energy, you have 14 days of cancelation. Some activities such as to cancel your application, make changes to your choice of product, or payment method will be catered during that period. The company will help you with the tariff or account options you need and ensure you have the right plan.
For the case of other customers outside the cooling-off period, the contract will end when the company receives a notice from the other supplier you are about to contract. By requesting the supply to be disconnected is another way you can terminate your contract. The company gets in touch with its client when they end their contract to finalize the process.
You can email us at [email protected] if you wish to unsubscribe from Bristol energy. Through our free toll number 0808 281 2222, you can call our customer care team to help you with cancellation procedures. You can also complete the cancellation form and send it to us.
Other similar companies that you can subscribe
In case you want to switch to other energy providers, here are some of the companies you may choose.
• EDF Energy
• British Gas
• E.ON UK
• Scottish power
• Octopus Energy
• Bulb Energy
• OVO energy
• Shell Energy
• Utility Warehouse
• Duke Energy
• Spark Energy
• Just Energy
• Co-operative Energy
• Green Energy