CANCEL YOUR BUMBLE CONTRACT IN SECONDS
Bumble is one of the most popular online dating platforms with millions of users across the globe. The platform was established in 2014 by one of the former executives of Tinder. The app works in such a way that people create profiles with relevant information about themselves. The app uses an algorithm to check if two people are compatible. If it finds a match between two people, it notifies them.
From there, the users get to swipe right on a match or left according to their choice. However, unlike most dating apps, Bumble is more women oriented. This means that the women get to initiate the conversation by sending the first message. Bumble allows users to search for friends and business connections. This feature makes it stand out from its counterparts as well.
Before you consider cancelling your subscription, consider the following benefits of Bumble.com
● The online dating platform is easy to use because it features a user-friendly website design and a simple mobile app that users can download on their phones.
● You do not have to use the online dating app to find love or dates only. You can also use it as a place to find friends and business connections.
● The app uses the swipe technology where you get to either swipe left or right depending on your preference.
● Bumble is a safe online dating platform with settings in place to make sure you do not get scammed or harassed by random connections.
● Your subscription automatically gets cancelled at the end of your billing period, therefore, you ca either wait for the period to end or
● You can choose when you want to use the app. This means that even if you do not use it for months, you can come back and log in and continue using it. Therefore, you do not have to delete it.
How to unsubscribe from Bumble or how to cancel Bumble
Cancelling your Bumble subscription is quite easy. All you have to do is follow the simple steps below;
● Log into your Bumble App
● Click on your profile
● Tap on the boost option
● Click on the “manage your subscription” option
● Then click cancel subscription. A screen prompt will appear and you have to cancel and confirm to complete the process.
You can also delete your entire profile on the platform following the following steps;
● Log into your account
● Go to settings menu in your profile
● Click on the delete account option on the bottom right-hand corner
Required personal details and all contact details of the company
When cancelling your Bumble subscription, there isn’t much information your need. For instance, you do not need any documentation. However, you will still require the following personal details:
your email- It has to be the email which you used to subscribe to the service or platform.
your password-You will also need your password. Note that the platform requires the password so that it can authenticate your identity as the owner of the account.
Company’s contact details;
● Contact the company directly within the app using the Contact and FAQs button
● Email the support team directly from the “Contact us” section on the website
● Reach out through official Bumble social media accounts
- Banking & Payments
- Internet & Mobile
- Movies & Series
- Political Party
The online dating industry is one of the fastest growing markets in the world. It features thousands of online dating platforms that you can subscribe to as an alternative. Some of them are:
● Elite singles