CANCEL YOUR JAPAN CRATE CONTRACT IN SECONDS
Founded in September 2014, Japan Crate is an online service that delivers a box full of Japanese snacks, drinks and candy to their subscribers once a month. This online subscription service based in Tokyo rewards their customers with these Japanese goodies to share the experience of visiting Japan. Additionally, Japan Crate has added additional products to its catalogue. These include:
- Doki Doki Crate – Added in 2015 to represent Japan’s Kawaii Culture, this crate consists of plushies, figures, collectibles and licensed merchandise.
- Umai Crate – Launched in 2016, Umai Crate delivers noodles alongside a Japanese-themed bonus item and a recipe.
- Kira Kira Crate – launched in 2016, Kira Kira crate shares beauty products such as skincare and make-up items.
However great Japan Crate is, it is common to come across subscribers that want to opt-out for good or choose another option. Here is a complete guide on how to cancel your Japan Crate subscription.
Details Required to Cancel Japan Crate Subscription
- Customer’s Username
- Customer’s email address
- Accounts password
- Official Japan Crate email address : [email protected]
- Official Japan Crate blog : japancrate.com/blog
- Official Japan Crate Brand Pages
How to Cancel Your Japan Crate Subscription
To avoid automatic renewal for the next month, ensure to cancel your subscription prior to the billing date. Here is a step-by-step guide for cancelling your Japan Crate subscription.
- Sign into your account
- On the left side of your screen, click on Your Subscription(s)
- Under your subscription(s), on the new window, click Edit
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Cancel Subscription button
- A new page with a We Can’t Convince You to Stay section will appear. Scroll all the way down and click the Here button.
- Fill in the form and click the Yes, Please Cancel button to complete.
Alternatives to Japan Crate
- Tokyo Treat
- Kawaii Box