CANCEL YOUR UNBOUNCE CONTRACT IN SECONDS
Founded in 2009 in Vancouver by Rick Perreault, Oli Gardner, Carter Gilchrist, Justin Stacey, Jason Murphy and Carl Schmidt, Unbounce is one of the best landing page builders in the market today. Rick Perreault came up with the idea of creating a better experience for marketers as he was fed up with waiting for developers to finish each new campaign. Teaming up with his colleagues gave birth to Unbounce, the very first landing page builder to the market in 2009. So what is Unbounce?
Unbounce is a drag-and-drop landing page creator that allows you to design and launch your landing pages without hiring a developer. Using Unbounce to create your landing pages is one of the simplest and quickest ways to improve your traffic conversion rates and launch more campaigns faster.
Benefits of Using Unbounce Landing Page Builder
Without any doubt, there are plenty of benefits that Unbounce has got in store for marketers.
- Boost lead generation and sales without spending more on marketing campaigns
- Reduce the time needed to launch each marketing campaign
- Offers flexibility and more control compared to other landing page builders
- Excellent customer care services available for every plan
Cancelling Your Unbounce Subscription Plan
Suppose you decide to leave Unbounce and opt for a better or cheaper alternative, here is a step-by-step procedure on how to cancel Unbounce.
- Identify and click the circle-shaped icon on the top right corner of your screen and pick Account Management from the drop down menu
- Select Subscriptions on the left side on your screen
- Click Cancel My Plan in the Change Subscription Plan window
- Once the new window appears, click Continue to proceed
- Complete the feedback form and click Cancel My Plan to finish the process
Personal Requirements to Cancel Unbounce
- Account’s password
Unbounce Contact Details
- Email : [email protected]
- Tel No : 1-855-435-5151
- Mail : Unbounce Marketing Solutions Inc., 400-401 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, BC V6B 5A1, Canada
Alternatives to Unbounce
- HubSpot Marketing Hub
- Google Analytics
- VWO Testing