CANCEL YOUR iSUPPLY CONTRACT IN SECONDS
iSupply Group is a no-nonsense recruitment agency that supplies high-performance and flexible workers to your firm or company. They are also your one-stop shop where you can find jobs that fit your qualification. Through their website, you can find a position that suits you because they are experts in finding employment.
Also, they are a versatile company in that you can find any job you are looking for. Right from a driver to engineering positions, you will be sure to find a job. iSupply has its head office in Warrington and several other locations scattered all across the UK. You will be sure to find an office close to you.
Benefits of subscribing to iSupply
● Get timely updates on available jobs- the job market is constantly evolving, and new companies are cropping up every day. Therefore, if you keep your subscription, you will always be in the know regarding any available opportunity that fits your skills. They constantly update their website and post new jobs almost every day.
Also, you can get alerts through your email address so that you do not miss out on any opportunity.
● Save on time and money– when you use iSupply, you get to save on a lot of time that would have otherwise been spent elsewhere looking for a job. Once you log on to their website, you can see numerous job listings that may suit you. Therefore, do not waste your time elsewhere and log on to iSupply today.
● An employment hub- iSupply has numerous job listings that cut across various sectors of the economy. If you are not looking for anything permanent, log on and search for a temporary job that has flexible hours. The pay rate is also high.
● Enjoy an excellent working relationship- iSupply has been known to put their clients first. Therefore, you will enjoy world-class services that are tailored for your situation.
How to unsubscribe from iSupply
As earlier mentioned, iSupply does not have a complex procedure when cancelling its services. You can do so using the following ways:
1. Send an email– using the email address provided above, send in a request to unsubscribe from their services. A response will be sent to you after review by their team.
2. Call the mobile number provided above to get in touch with the customer care desk. Request them to cancel your subscription, and you are all set.
3. Visit their offices– iSupply has their head offices in Warrington. You can use the address stated above and visit them during working hours to have your subscription cancelled.
Documents necessary to unsubscribe and Contact details of iSupply
iSupply does not have a complex procedure when proceeding to unsubscribe from their services. All you will need is an identification card and your postal address.
Cancelling a subscription to their weekly newsletters is easy as you will only need to reply to the emails they send you and place in your request for cancellation of services.
You can also pay a visit to their head office, 15 Palmyra Square, Warrington WA 1 1BL.
Alternatively, you can give them a call on 01925 928 970 or get in touch is via email. Their address is [email protected]