CANCEL YOUR APPLE TV+ CONTRACT IN SECONDS
Perhaps we all know that Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in California. It designs, produces, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. Besides, it is one of the leading manufacturers of electronic and information technology devices globally, alongside Google, Amazon, Facebook, and Microsoft.
The company also provides online services like Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, Apple Store, and much more. Apple TV+ stands out as one of the most impressive subscribed video streaming services. It boasts Apple Originals, including cutting-edge series, exciting dramas, groundbreaking comedies, documentaries, kids’ entertainment, and more.
Apple TV has many benefits, but perhaps you want to cancel AppleTv; how do you do it? Let’s find out.
Benefits of Apple TV+ Subscription
By subscribing to Apple TV+, you can enjoy the following benefits:
● It features high-profile names and projects in entertainment.
● You can get a 7-day free trial regardless of the plan you choose.
● If you buy an Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, or Mac computer from a legit vendor, you get a full-year free subscription. Sounds cool, right?
● The charges are pretty affordable, starting from as little as £4.99 per month.
● Subscription renewals are automatic, hence no straining to pay every time.
● Whenever you are not satisfied with the service, you may cancel the subscription.
How to Unsubscribe from Apple TV+
Are you unimpressed with the entertainment content offered on Apple TV+? Well, as stated above, you can cancel the subscription any time you want. If you are currently still on a free trial period or your subscription is about to expire, be sure to cancel at least a day before the expiry.
However, cancelling the Apple TV+ subscription means that your access to the service will end immediately, even if you still have some time left before your billing cycle expires.
How to cancel the subscription on Apple TV app
1. Go to settings and click to open
2. Click to select the users and accounts option
3. Choose your current option
4. Click on the subscriptions
5. Select the Apple TV+ option
6. Finally, click on the “cancel subscription” option
How to unsubscribe on your iPhone
1. Tap to open the Apple TV+ app on your iPhone
2. Touch the Account icon at the top-right corner of your iPhone screen
3. Select the “Manage subscriptions”
4. Tap to open the Apple TV subscription information
5. Choose the cancel option right below the billing details
How to cancel on your Mac
1. Click and open the Apple TV+ app
2. Select the “Account” option at the top of the screen
3. Scroll to find and click on “View my Account”
4. Again, scroll down to the Settings submenu and select the “manage” option next to “subscriptions.”
5. Look for the edit option next to Apple TV+
6. Click on the Cancel Subscription to cancel it successfully.
Requirements and Apple’s contact details
Subscribing to Apple TV+ is very easy and fast. To get started, you would first want to download the Apple TV+ app and sign up for an account where you’ll fill in personal details like full names and billing information. Suppose you face any glitches, be sure to contact Apple’s customer care through:
● Phone: (800) 275-2273
● Fax: (800)-510-2834
● Website: https://www.apple.com/uk.