Liability exclusion clause
1- Our general conditions of use
The following conditions were established on October 9, 2020 and are applied to HowToCancel.online. The website HowToCancel.online is an initiative of ELITE MEDIA APPLICATIONS S.L.
Address: C/ Vilamari 86 – 08015 – Barcelona – ESPAÑA
For customer service: [email protected]
For other matters: [email protected]
By using our webiste you accept our terms and conditions.
If we update, ammend or we make any changes in this document, they will be published here.
1.1 – Applicability
● Before signing the distance contract, the general conditions of use will be available at the customer’s disposal. If this is not reasonably possible, howtocancel.com will notify the client the best way to consult the general conditions and the client will receive an application free of charge as soon as possible.
● If the distance contract is signed electronically, the text of these general conditions can be placed at the client’s disposal, contrary to what has been mentioned in the previous paragraph and before signing the contract, so the client is able to store them easily in a durable medium. If this is not possible, before signing, the client will be notified about the general conditions of use by electronic means or other means to the customer free of charge at his/her request.
2.1 Shipment service
We are an organization which provides a cancellation subscription service to our clients. We offer to cancel contracts of local or national services, including mobile telephone companies, TV and broadband providers, energy companies, gyms’ memberships or any other service you have hired.
HowToCancel.online is not responsible for any disputes arising from the use of a service without cancellation guarantee (fax, mail post or email dispatch). HowToCancel.online is not responsible for the cancellation process of the company concerned nor the acceptance of the letter by the company to which is addressed.
The client is allowed to make any necessary changes in his/her personal information at any time before sending the application form making use of the correction options. HowToCancel.online is not responsible for any mistake found in the imputed information by the client.
- The provider of the cancellation service will be very careful when receiving the request and offering the services.
- The requested services by the client must be linked to the address provided by the provider.
The moment the purchase is made, all the terms that include clear information (for the client) about the rights and obligations related to the acceptance of the purchase are agreed by the client.
- If the consumer requests a service from HowToCancel.online, the concerned party will confirm the reception of the purchase with a confirmation email account. This confirmation can be used by the client as a proof, if necessary, in case of repeal.
- In order to protect the information mentioned during the electronic agreement, the right technical and organizational measures have been carried out. Besides, we count with the right web environment and the electronic payment is performed in accordance with the safety norms in force.
- HowToCancel.online is allowed, within the legal framework, to ask the client if he/she can meet his/her payment obligations or any facts or factors related to a responsible remote agreement. If, after this examination, HowToCancel.online has good reasons for not approving the contract, it has the right to reject an order or a request for information or attach any specific conditions for the execution of an agreement.
2.2 HowToCancel.online commitments
HowToCancel.online is focused on offering accurate, exact and updated information about the platform at any time. If, in spite of our efforts, any mistaken, incomplete or out-dated information can be found in our website, HowToCancel.online is committed to correct it as soon as possible.
However, HowToCancel.online is not responsible for any inaccurate information present in the platform. Particularly, it cannot demand that the cancellation letter is correct in terms of content or formally valid and/or it is not responsible for the notification period to be respected. No right can derive from this information since it is subject to changes and typographical errors.
HowToCancel.online assures the cancellation will be sent in accordance with the law but it is not responsible for the further processing of the repeal.
Besides, HowToCancel.online is by no means responsible for any delays in the reception and/or processing of the cancellation letter. HowToCancel.online liability, according to the user contract, is limited to offer assistance in relation to the delivery of the cancellation.
- HowToCancel.online will process the accepted applications as soon as possible, unless a different delivery time has been agreed. If the expiration date is exceeded, the client will be informed as soon as possible within the two weeks after the application was sent.
- After the cancellation of the agreement related to the previous paragraph, the provider has the obligation to make a refund of the payment carried out by the client.
- Cancellation letters are sent by certified mail and the client receives a tracking code. In case of loss, the client can contact HowToCancel.online directly in order to get a solution.
HowToCancel.online will resume the process of a new application if necessary.
All the information found in this website is for personal use. No right can derive from this information since it is subject to changes and typographical errors.
We make our best effort to keep this webpage as complete and accurate as possible.
The client can annul a cancellation application at any time, following the cancellation rules ordered in this agreement. If the cancellation has already been sent to the provider, the client can contact the provider concerned in order to annul the cancellation.
3.1 RETRACTION RIGHT EXERCISED BY THE CLIENT
Both contracting parties have the right to rescind the contract without prior notice for a just cause. There is a valid reason for you to do so if we do not send the cancellation letter within the agreed period. If this is the case of your retraction, HowToCancel.online will refund the total amount with no delays within the 14 days after the contract cancellation. This gives no place to any extra complaints for compensation.
HowToCancel.online does not make any refunds for the subscription costs used (for example, but not exclusively, the minutes used within a mobile phone plan). The user has an eight-week period after the termination date to notify HowToCancel.online the no termination of your contract. If the user does not notify HowToCancel.online within the specified period of time, he/she will not be able to ask for any compensation.
- As soon as possible, within a 14-day period time, the client must send an email to [email protected] indicating if the subscription can be cancelled and including the reasons for this revocation. Revocation reasons are not demanded by law and that is why it will depend on HowToCancel.online to stop the cancellation and inform the client, as long as the cancellation letter has not already been sent.
- If the cancellation of the subscription is not successful since the mail has already been sent to the company, HowToCancel.online must notify the client to join the company concerned. This will be on the client.
- The client assumes the risk and responsibility of justifying the effective and convenient implementation of his/her retraction right. The client is hereby informed that the delivery will be performed quickly and the notification of the cancellation to his/her subscription will be informed as soon as possible.
- The client can annul a cancellation application at any time, subject to the cancellation rules accepted in this agreement. If the cancellation has already been sent to the provider, the client can contact the provider concerned in order to annul the cancellation.
- If the consumer makes use of his/her retraction rights, all additional agreements will be withdrawn automatically.
3.2 OBLIGATIONS OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER IN CASE OF CANCELLATION
- If HowToCancel.online allows to notify the client about the revocation via email, he/she will immediately receive an acknowledgement of receipt after receiving the notification. Revocation reasons are not demanded by law and that is why it will depend on HowToCancel.online to stop the cancellation and inform the client, as long as the cancellation letter has not already been sent.
- HowToCancel.online will refund all the charges carried out by the client as soon as the client has informed his/her revocation within a 14-day period after the contract termination.
- HowToCancel.online uses the same means of payment that the client has chosen before refund, unless the client wishes to accept a different one. Refunds have no charge for the client.
HowToCancel.online does not charge any fees for the creation of a personal cancellation letter through our webpage. Once the delivery service supplied by HowToCancel.online is chosen, including a cancellation guarantee or not, HowToCancel.online charges a flat rate for the delivery of a cancellation letter via email, post mail (registered), fax or any delivery service with cancellation guarantee.
You can contract the subscription cancellation service by a flat rate of £15,95, taxes included.